9.15.2010

The Sugar Thieves take on Telluride

We are getting ready to head out for Telluride Blues and Brews Festival. My husband is the bass player for the Sugar Thieves and they are part of the amazing lineup at the festival. I am so ready to take in some great music and the gorgeous scenery of Telluride, CO! Oh, and 65 degrees sounds like a wonderful retreat from our 100 degree September days here in the desert.

The the last weekend in September we are off to Lake Powell to listen to some great music in a natural amphitheater! I think my son's (and me, too) are so lucky to experience some of the best music there is in some of nature's most beautiful places. What a way to develop an appreciation for music.

Here is a snippet of the Sugar Thieves playing at the Riverside Blues Festival in St. Mary's, Ohio last weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment