9.22.2010

I love this treasury!

Diana with Crop Circle Clay has curated a beautiful treasury. When I saw it and read her words, I was deeply moved. A lot of times I feel I need to be more mindful of certain feelings and thoughts that I allow to occupy my mind for longer than they should. When a situation concerns me or a person upsets me, I think about it A LOT. I analyze it and waste way too much time on it. What I need to do is spend more time releasing those thoughts and feelings from my mind. My life is full of love and beauty. Static caused by insignificant others can float on.
Thank you, Diana for including me in this warm and mindful treasury!


Diana makes gorgeous pottery. A current favorite of mine is this mug! I put one of Diana's mugs on my birthday list. :o) Visit her shop to see more of her wonderful work.

1 comment: