10.04.2010

Treasury on Etsy


It has been a while since I have been featured in a treasury. Am I losing my mojo? haha! Well, Toolisjewlery added my butterfly pendant on red to this warm and wonderful treasury. I am really loving this color scheme.

I have to admit that butterfly pendant on red haunts me. It was a custom order I did for an old co-worker who never paid for it or picked it up. But, being in this treasury with such other wonderful items gives it new energy. One day, I just know it will belong to someone who will love it!

toolisjewelry is located in Israel and makes some really amazing jewelry. I aspire to make such wonderful things one day. Check out this gorgeous ring! It it pretty amazing. The pictures in the shop are really clean and gorgeous, as well. I've found a new favorite.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post!
    Thanks so much for featuring my treasury and my ring, I'm honored :)
    I was surprised to hear the story behind your necklace. It is a very pretty necklace and I'm sure its owner to be will find it one day.
    I believe that each jewelry I create is designated to a future buyer and it will find its way to get to that special person it belongs to.
    I know it's sounds a little spiritual to just a piece of jewelry, but it's helping me not to loose hope when a piece doesn't sell for a long time.
    And just a little tip for you, it's OK to take money in advance for custom orders , that way you assure the buyer will return.
    Good Luck to you,
    and to your wonderful shop!
    Hugs,
    Meital

    ReplyDelete