10.07.2010

Time for pumpkin pie

I am in the mood for pumpkin pie even though it is still in the upper 80s and lower 90s here in the desert. Sadly, I didn't plant any pumpkins this year. I had a tiny infant during planting season and was thinking about all things "mommy." I am still thinking mommy, of course, but also about the short fall season that is coming upon us in the desert. It will be a few week still before I start to wear long sleeves, eat hot soup for lunch and make pumpkin pies, but I can still be in the mood, right? Fortunately, Sandy, an Etsy Project Embrace member included my lampwork bead pumpkin necklace in her Pumpkin Glam treasury. I agree, even pumpkins can be glamorous, especially this time of year.

Sandy is the creator behind Etsy shop, Aisha123. She has some fun and fancy jewels that you should take a look at. I am eyeballing a pair of earring that I will keep a secret so nobody else buys them, however since we are on the fall/pumpkin topic, I will share another one of her shop's delights with you. It is her Boo-tastic necklace ... and it really is Boo-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment