7.08.2010

We Celebrated Freedom and Independence


This past weekend downtown Mesa hosted the Celebration of Freedom festival. I set up a table outside our business (M-Troniks)
with my Tricky Fox wares.

Along side me was my sister-in-law Melissa who makes Fizzables.

Fizzables are groovy, yummy, deluxe bath bombs.
I love that I have an endless supply of such a luxury, because I am a bath person. I like the long 'Calgon take me away' type soaks after a long day! The event was pretty packed with people. Fun! Fun! Fun! I am not so sure why it was on Friday and Saturday with a huge fireworks display on Saturday. Not so sure the got the memo ... Independence Day was on Sunday. So, Sunday we did other stuff. Had a BBQ with friends and family. Played Family Feud on Wii and went to the top of Camelback Mountain to watch fireworks all across the valley! Breathtaking!

Hope your 4th was filled with fun and family. I got new stuff that I will be listing in the shop soon. I am finishing up Waterrose's custom butterfly pendant today and making an elephant charm with matching earrings that someone custom ordered from me. I will make an extra elephant to stick in the shop. I will post pictures of everything upon completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment