6.12.2010

Soldered Fused-Glass Pendants

Last night my husband and I did a creative date night. Mesa Arts Center is starting date nights in the ceramics studio. We worked on the potter's wheel and will soon have our very own hand-made bowls. It was a lot of fun and the price was VERY reasonable. Afterward, we stopped by a wine bar in our clay mudded clothing to say hello to our friends that were playing in a jazz quartet. We didn't stay too long, because our sweet little baby was waiting for us at my brother and sister-in-law's house. It such a nice feeling to have a great night out and get back to your little one who you find peacefully sleeping in their cuddly jammies.

OK. So now I am gonna give you a sneak-peek at some of the new items that will be in the Tricky Fox shop. Soldered fused-glass pendants are just one of my recent creative obsessions. This is my favorite so far.
This weekend I will be completing the soldering on several glass pieces, taking photos and putting them in my etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment