11.03.2010

I have been out of the loop

Hello! I have been out of the loop. I haven't posted here or there or anywhere, really. I took a couple weeks to work on my craft fair set up. My son was at his dad's for the week, so I took over his room as a staging area.

Then I did the ArtBridge artwalk in Scottsdale, which I am doing again tomorrow night. It kinda threw me. I was prepared for two 4 foot tables in a row, but they stuck me in an odd spot where I had viability on two sides, so I rearranged things in an L-shape. I didn't like it as much, but made it work.
Then, of course, I have been busy with events for Eldon Fox's first Halloween! It has been a hot October and now into November it is still in the low 90's. My older son, Patrick, carved the cutest pumpkin with a little raccoon on it, but this is what the desert does to pumpkins after two days. My green one's were fine, but his ripe orange pumpkin couldn't hang in the heat.

We had a fun Halloween! We went to my brother's house and went trick-or-treating with his two year olds. Eldon was a monkey, I was a witch and my husband was zombie Jesus. Eldon got his first cold which appeared later than night. It has been a lot of nose blowing around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment